Coldenhove Paper has played a leading role in this industry thanks to the development of transfer paper that offers the highest yield and best printability and runability. The variety of applications of this technology is limited only by the creativity of the end user – all kinds of hard and soft surfaces can be decorated with digital sublimation transfer printing, the possibilities are almost unlimited. Popular applications include team sport clothes, advertisement banners, point of purchase advertisement but also even ski’s, laptops and mugs.
Today, the Jetcol portfolio consists of the following transfer paper grades:
- Jetcol HTR - the global standard for digital transfer paper developed for water-based inkjet printers. Jetcol HTR offers an unsurpassed transfer yield, stability, colour gamut and image detail.
- Jetcol HS - developed for high speed printing, Jetcol HS combines the excellent properties of Jetcol HTR with unique high ink absorption and fast drying properties.
- Jetcol OS - a unique transfer paper suited for printing with oil or solvent based dye sublimation inks. Jetcol OS enables high speed printing on the latest generation of wide-format printers
- This special transfer paper adheres to the fabric during transfer, eliminating ghosting and loss of detail thus reducing waste to an absolute minimum. Furthermore it makes the use of sprays, pins and other assistance unnecessary.
All TRANSJET papers are truly sustainable printing media, PE-free, containing 100% recyclable pulp and produced in FSC quality. TRANSJET – a Swiss precision product for sublimation printing TRANSJET papers are designed for maximum, consistent colour transfer with minimum ink consumption. They are also designed to be universal, so are suitable for use with all common printing systems available on the market and with a wide range of inks. We provide the right product, whether the inks used are water-based or oil/solvent-based. To enable you to make optimal use of the potential of the latest generations of printers and inks, we are always working to improve our TRANSJET sublimation papers and to develop them further.
See for yourself and you will be convinced by the performance and reliability of Transjet® with regard to colour transfer, line sharpness and runability. This paper helps you to save ink, guarantees and shortens production times, and helps you to achieve the stipulated print qualities.
Due to efficient production with consistent quality, fewer rejects, fewer reprints and fewer delivery delays, your margins are assured and your customers are thoroughly satisfied.
- Excellent value for money
- Very light, fast-drying, excellent colour release and good paper stiffness to ease handling making Transjet® Ideal for use in cost- and productivity-driven production processes.
- High Productivity - the lightweight sublimation paper is designed to save time and money by increasing process efficiency in industrial textile printing.
- Transfer times and temperatures can be reduced significantly and still achieve the same vibrant colours any Transjet product is standing for.
- Instant-dry with increased colour release, pushing well beyond the boundaries of ink drying.
Got questions? Call us on TEL: 01704 897575, or email email@example.com