75” (191 cm) Wide Direct-to-Textile Printer
ValueJet 1938TX is Mutoh’s new generation digital piezo drop-on-demand direct-totextile printer combining proven technology with a high-precision mechanical design. Developed in Japan, the 75” (1910 mm) wide VJ-1938TX can print directly on a wide range of fabrics up to a thickness of 3.5 mm. The printer will deliver quality production speeds up to 40 m²/h.
The 1938TX can print on closed, open non-stretch and two way stretch fabrics thanks to the incorporated ink gutter and a newly engineered high-end fabric feeding, tensioning and take-up system which will guarantee worry-free feeding and transport of fabrics. The preferred solution for garment printing professionals!
- Dual staggered head design with latest drop-on-demand piezo inkjet technology.
- Variable drop printing
- wide range of droplets & three drop families. Small droplets ideal for light fabrics. Larger droplets ideal for thicker fabrics requiring higher ink loads.
- Head height up to 6 mm to accommodate a wide range of fabrics.
- Typical high quality production speeds up to 40 m²/h.
- Newly engineered high end fabric feeding, front & back tensioning and motorised take-up system for media weights up to 100 kg.
- Integrated gutter system for open textiles.
The ValueJet 1938TX is specifically targeted at sampling of short run on-demand & local digital production of garments, upholstery, fashion, swimwear, interior deco fabrics, home textiles, flags, etc..