Two models in the Vulcan range:
- Vulcan 3201M – 3.2m wide
- Vulcan 5200M – 5m wide
It’s time to print smarter and change the game of UV printing with ColorJet’s VULCAN, a high speed roll-to-roll UV LED Inkjet printer. Experience unprecedented print speed, high-quality, and lucrative total cost of ownership with our UV roll to roll printer VULCAN. It offers a variety of applications to help your print business grow with its versatile media handling capabilities that support a variety of flexible media, like backlit fabric, ceiling film, vinyl, advertising banner, PET, wallpaper, etc. It is an industrial UV printing machine that has a robust beam with high precision mechanical accuracy. This ensures high quality back-to-back printing with accurate dot placement solution and low ink consumption making VULCAN, a perfect solution for indoor and outdoor applications. Embedded with the UV LED curing process, it has several benefits that make printing more economical and ecological. Its smartly integrated design is convenient for trouble-free operation.
- Vulcan 3201M – Up to 65m2/hr (Kyocera print heads)
- Vulcan 5200M – Up to 147m2/hr (Kyocera print heads)
COLORJET VULCAN - INTRODUCES HUGE ADVANTAGES OF UV LED TECHNIC IN PRINT
Embedded with UV LED lamps for the curing process and has several benefits which makes printing more economical and ecological:
- Cool Printing Environment: Enables to print on heat sensitive substrates, viz. thin slides, self-adhesive sheet, stretch PVC materials, and more. Minimum heat resistance allows effective bi-directional calibration.
- Easy Switch OFF and ON: Easily switch ON and OFF without degradation of intensity. Thus, there is no warm up time which leads faster operation with high productivity.
- Long life of the Machine: LED has a long life. Thus, they offer long term benefits without lamp down time or any other consumable cost. Power Saving: Consumes low electricity. Thus, it saves power and offers cost effective solution.
- Environmental Friendly: Doesn’t consist mercury (a non-disposable element) and ozone gas that can harm the environment.
COLORJET VULCAN - THE ADVANTAGES OF MULTI-LAYER PRINTING
In multi-layer technology, print heads are arranged in staggered or inline format. This means that the multi-layer technology offers unbeatable quality by mixing appropriate portion of white with other colour to enhance the visibility of the print. This can be proved best for the backlit print application.
The multi-layer technology offers the following printing modes of white colour:
- Pre White : Printing white underneath the main colour.
- Post White : Printing white on the top of the colour.
- Sandwich White : Printing white in between the main colour like colour-White-colour.
Built on a robust industrial production platform and never seen before automation, this industrial UV printing machine is capable of printing high volumes and withstands heavy-duty cycles without compromising on the quality. VULCAN is powered by a V8 processor that delivers unmatched printing quality. This industrial UV printing machine is equipped with a highly interactive and user-friendly interface. Its advanced feeder technology with pneumatic controlled rubber rollers ensures proper media feeding and maintains proper tension of media. ColorJet’s variable drop technology with a minimum drop size of 3.5 Pico litres ensures smooth and quality printing by correct placement of each ink drop on the media. ColorJet’s intelligent pass optimization specially designed to prevent banding and the three-layer printing enhances the quality of graphic design for the same day and night effect in backlit signage. The integrated eco cooling system maintains print substrate temperature and prevents media distortion. This back to back printing machine comes equipped with carriage safety sensors, which helps to protect the print heads from the accidental crash with a print substrate.
- V8 Processor
- Air Automatic In Regulator
- ECO Cooling System
- White Colour Cooling Technology
- Feeder Technology
- Variable Drop Technology with Minimum drop size of 3.5 PL
- Flexi Layer Technology
- QI Quality Panel
- User Friendly Operation System
- Wide Range of Media
VULCAN works on drop-on-demand, variable drop piezoelectric inkjet technology that prints up to the high quality of 960x2400 DPI. With the option of 7 Colours CMYK LC LM plus white, it caters to a wide range of print applications. VULCAN fills the current gap in the roll-to-roll production market and it is the perfect choice for print service providers who want efficiency in production while lowering operating costs, resulting in growing profits.