VERVE 2513 : TRUE FLATBED LED UV PRINTER
ALL NEW TECH CONFIGURED WITH VARIABLE DROP SIZE HEAD FOR SHARPER IMAGE QUALITY
Options to fit Ricoh Gen 5, Ricoh Gen 6 or Kyocera Print heads
VERVE 2513 is a True Flatbed LED UV printer that enhances print business opportunities. This UV Flatbed printer enables high-quality direct printing on almost any kind of rigid surface, including wood, glass, leather, ceramic tiles, and many more. This UV digital printing machine prints at speed of up to 38 square meters per hour.
FEATURES : VERVE 2513
ENHANCED PRINT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
VERVE 2513 has numerous features to increase productivity. It is equipped with a 4-zone vacuum system that helps in easier media handling. The low ink volume reminder system of VERVE LED comes in handy when the operation is managed by limited people or unmanned operation for long hours. The white ink circulation system keeps colour particulates in motion for improved stability, dispersion of pigments in the fluid reservoir & ink path and avoid extra blockages. It also has an anti-crash sensor to prevent media from damaging the heads while printing. There is a static suppressor for neutralizing the static charge on the substrate being printed. The precision printing is enabled by Metal Raster. The dual media height detection system is one of the many beneficial features.
Verve 2513M equipped with linear drive for highest resolution and dot placement.
High quality, productive colour scheme with ground-breaking features:
- INDUSTRIAL PRINT HEADS For best-in-class durability, speed & resolution. Enables high-speed printing. easy to assemble & calibrate
- DUAL NEGATIVE PRESSURE SYSTEM For seperate white & color ink supply. Digitally controlled, enhanced-capacity pressure display gauges for greater print speed & stability.
- HYDRAULICS STOPPERS Avoid the damage of the head carriage once it accidentally crashes to the left or right end.
- 4-ZONE VACUUM SYSTEM Each sperately cntrolled. Minimises manual steps & increases small batch printig efficiency.
- WHITE INK CIRCULATION SYSTEM Keeps color particulates in motion for improved stability & dispersion of pigments in the fluid reservoir & ink path.
- MECHANICAL MATERIAL ALIGNMENT SYSTEM For accurate, consistent media placement.
- LOW INK VOLUME REMINDER SYSTEM Lights up & beeps on low ink-volume.