A high quality alternative to HP’s (now discontinued) 790 eco-solvent inks, Nazdar 910 Series inks are for use in the HP 9000 and 10000 DesignJet Printers. Nazdar 910 Series inks are Plug & Play with HP 790 inks, meaning they can be interchanged without any requirement to flush your system, and can also be seamlessly run alongside each other as a mixture - this also negates any ink wastage when switching from HP 790 to Nazdar 910 Series inks. The detail, colours and vibrancy of prints produced by 910 Series inks are virtually indistinguishable from the same prints with HP 790 inks, eliminating any need to reprofile your printer in most situations.
Thanks to a stringent in-house production process, you can expect excellent nozzle performance from these low odour inks, which helps preserve the head life to the standard of HP 790 inks, and enables all users to comfortably run this ink. Users of Nazdar 910 Series inks will be covered by Nazdar’s Solvent/UV Ink Warranty[hyperlink], with options for additional cover readily available.
If you run a HP 9000 or 10000 DesignJet printer, and either wish to lower your ink costs without compensating on print quality or machine cover, or if you can no longer source the 790 inks, Nazdar 910 series is the solution.
- Colour Matched to HP 790 Ink
- Plug & Play – no need to flush when switching between Nazdar 910 Series and HP 790 inks
- No profiling necessary in most situations
- Reliable unattended printing
- Excellent print head & nozzle performance
- Low odour formulation
- High intensity, high gloss colours
- Consistent colour density
- Enhanced drying characteristics minimise the risk of ‘blocking’
- Long term exterior performance with proven resistance to the effects of UV degradation and fading
- Manufactured in the UK & USA
For full details of Nazdar 910 series inks, please see the Data Sheet