A high quality alternative to Roland Eco-Extreme inks (Ai3), Nazdar 213 Series inks are designed for use in Roland AJ740i and AJ1000i Printers. Nazdar 213 series inks produce prints visibly indistinguishable to the same print produced with Roland Eco-Extreme inks (Ai3), and there is no requirement to reprofile your Printer in most situations. Nazdar 213 inks were designed with the Roland AJ740i/1000i’s print speed and volume capabilities in mind, so you can run your Machine to its full potential with Nazdar 213 inks installed. 213 Series inks are Plug & Play with Roland Eco-Extreme inks (Ai3) so they can be interchanged without any requirement to flush your system, and can also be seamlessly run alongside each other as a mixture - this also negates any ink wastage when switching from Roland Eco-Extreme (Ai3) to Nazdar 213 Series inks.
Thanks to a stringent in-house production process, you can expect excellent nozzle performance from these low odour inks, which helps preserve the head life to the standard of Roland Eco-Extreme inks (Ai3), and enables all users to comfortably run this ink. Users of Nazdar 213 Series inks will be covered by Nazdar’s Solvent/UV Ink Warranty[hyperlink], with options for additional cover readily available.
If you run a Roland AJ740i or AJ1000i printer and wish to lower your ink costs without compensating on print quality, printer capabilities, or machine cover, Nazdar 213 series inks are the solution.
- Visibly indistinguishable colour production - No profiling necessary in most scenarios
- Reliable unattended printing
- Excellent print head & nozzle performance
- Low odour formulation
- High intensity, high gloss colours
- Consistent colour density
- Enhanced drying characteristics minimise the risk of ‘blocking’
- Long term exterior performance with proven resistance to the effects of UV degradation and fading
- Manufactured in the UK and USA
For full details of Nazdar 213 series inks, please see the Data Sheet