A high quality alternative to Mutoh Eco-Ultra inks, Nazdar 2100 Series inks are designed for use in Mutoh ValueJet 1204, 1304, 1604, 1608, 1614 and 2606 printers. Nazdar 2100 series inks produce prints visibly indistinguishable to the same print produced with Mutoh Eco-Ultra inks, and there is no need to reprofile your Printer in most scenarios. Nazdar 2100 Series inks are Plug & Play with Mutoh Eco-Ultra inks, so they can be interchanged without any requirement to flush your system, and can also be seamlessly run alongside each other as a mixture - this also negates any ink wastage when switching from Roland Eco-Sol-MAX to Nazdar 2000 Series inks.
Thanks to a stringent in-house production process, you can expect excellent nozzle performance from these low odour inks, which helps preserve the head life to the standard of Mutoh Eco-Ultra inks, and enables all users to comfortably run this ink. Users of Nazdar 2100 Series inks will be covered by Nazdar’s Solvent/UV Ink Warranty[hyperlink], with options for additional cover readily available.
If you run a Mutoh Eco-Elite compatible printer and wish to lower your ink costs without compensating on print quality or machine cover, Nazdar 2100 series inks are the solution.
- Visibly indistinguishable colour production - No profiling necessary in most situations
- Plug & Play – no need to flush when switching between Nazdar 2100 Series and Mutoh Eco-Ultra inks
- Reliable unattended printing
- Excellent print head & nozzle performance
- Low odour formulation
- High intensity, high gloss colours
- Consistent colour density
- Enhanced drying characteristics minimise the risk of ‘blocking’
- Long term exterior performance with proven resistance to the effects of UV degradation and fading
- Manufactured in the UK & USA
For full details of Nazdar 2100 series inks, please see the Data Sheet