A high quality alternative to Roland Eco -Sol-MAX3 inks, Nazdar 203 Series inks are designed for use in the new generation of Roland Printers including the XF, XR, RF and VSi Series. Nazdar are one of the only Ink Manufacturer’s to successfully produce a colour matched Light Black ink, and all 203 Series inks offer increased alcohol and abrasion resistance, as well as improved drying times to take advantage of the increased print speed capability of the new generation of Roland Solvent printers.
Nazdar 203 series inks produce prints visibly indistinguishable to the same print produced with Roland Eco-Sol-MAX3 inks, and there is no requirement to reprofile your Printer in most scenarios. Nazdar 203 Series inks are Plug & Play with Roland Eco-Sol-MAX3 inks so they can be interchanged without any requirement to flush your system, and can also be seamlessly run alongside each other as a mixture - this also negates any ink wastage when switching from Roland Eco-Sol-MAX3 to Nazdar 203 Series inks.
Thanks to a stringent in-house production process, you can expect excellent nozzle performance from these low odour inks, which helps preserve the head life to the standard of Roland Eco-Sol-MAX3 inks, and enables all users to comfortably run this ink. Users of Nazdar 203 Series inks will be covered by Nazdar’s Solvent/UV Ink Warranty[hyperlink], with options for additional cover readily available.
If you run a Roland Eco-Sol-MAX3 printer and wish to lower your ink costs without compensating on print quality or machine cover, Nazdar 203 series inks are the solution.
- Colour Matched to Roland Eco-Sol-MAX3 Inks
- Plug & Play – no need to flush when switching between Nazdar 203 Series and Roland Eco-Sol-MAX3 Inks
- No profiling necessary in most situations
- One of the only Manufacturers to produce a colour matched light black Eco-Sol-MAX3 alternative
- Improved drying time and alcohol resistance
- Reliable unattended printing
- Excellent print head & nozzle performance
- Low odour formulation
- High intensity, high gloss colours
- Consistent colour density
- Enhanced drying characteristics minimise the risk of ‘blocking’
- Long term exterior performance with proven resistance to the effects of UV degradation and fading
- 500ml Cartridges
- Manufactured in the UK & USA
For full details of Nazdar 203 series inks, please see the Data Sheet