A high quality alternative to Mimaki’s HS inks for use in the JV5, Nazdar 155 Series is a hard solvent ink specially formulated to utilize the full capabilities of the printer, such as fast drying which is essential for high volume/high speed print runs which the JV5 workhorse is renowned for.
Because of the chemical and colour compatibility, Nazdar 155 Series inks are Plug & Play with Mimaki HS inks, meaning they can be interchanged without any requirement to flush your system, and can also be seamlessly run alongside each other as a mixture - this also negates any ink wastage when switching from Mimaki HS to Nazdar 155 Series inks.
Thanks to a stringent in-house production process, you can expect excellent nozzle performance from these low odour inks, which helps preserve the head life to the standard of Mimaki HS inks, and enables all users to comfortably run this ink. Users of Nazdar 155 Series inks will be covered by Nazdar’s Solvent/UV Ink Warranty[hyperlink], with options for additional cover readily available.
If you run a JV5 printer and wish to lower your ink costs without compensating on print quality, performance, or machine cover, Nazdar 155 series inks are the solution.
- Colour Matched to Mimaki SS21 Ink
- Plug & Play – no need to flush when switching between 133 Series and SS21
- No profiling necessary in most situations
- Reliable unattended printing
- Excellent print head & nozzle performance
- Low odour formulation
- High intensity, high gloss colours
- Consistent colour density
- Enhanced drying characteristics minimise the risk of ‘blocking’
- Long term exterior performance with proven resistance to the effects of UV degradation and fading
- Manufactured in the UK & USA
For full details of Nazdar 155 series inks, please see the Data Sheet