Nazdar's 730 Series inks are highly versatile, designed for a range of machines and end-uses, including POP displays, durable graphics and banners where color fidelity and adhesion are of primary importance. Typical substrates for this graphic ink are: acrylics, styrene, Dibond, foam boards, Sintra, rigid and flexible vinyl, rigid PVC, pressure sensitive banner, and window cling.
- * Designed for use in both flexible and rigid applications
- * Excellent resistance to edge chipping on rigid substrates when used with a knife or router cutter
- * Long term exterior performance with proven resistance to the effects of UV degradation and color fade.
- * High impact, high intensity colors with extended color gamut
- * Consistent color density values
- * Adhesion on a wide variety of flexible and rigid substrates
- * Heat Bendable
- * Acrylics* Reinforced vinyl banner, pressure sensitive vinyl, and window cling
- * Styrene
- * Fluted Polypropylene
- * Foamboard
- * Polycarbonate
- * Nazdar UV Adhesion Promoter
- * Nazdar UV Glass Primer