NAZDAR 707 Series UV Cured Inkjet Ink
- Colour matched to Mimaki 150 series UV ink
- Fully compatible ‘Plug & Play’ replacement ink
- Superior adhesion to resist edge chipping & peeling on flexible and rigid substrates
- Excellent print head & nozzle performance
- High intensity colours with extended colour gamut
- Consistent colour density
- Fast curing formula
- Long term exterior performance with proven resistance to the effects of UV degradation and fading
Nazdar 707 series ink has been formulated for use on the Mimaki JFX Flatbed UV platforms using the Mimaki 150 series inks.
The ink can be installed quickly and easily. As a direct replacement the Nazdar ink is simply fitted directly behind a Mimaki colour that has become empty. There is no requirement to flush the printer so one colour can be changed at a time therefore preventing any ink waste during conversion to the Nazdar 707 series ink.
Nazdar 707 ink demonstrates industry leading adhesion and can be used with both flexible and rigid substrates. Performance is particularly good with challenging materials such as fluted polypropylene and composite panels.
Outdoor performance matches that of the OEM offering, as with all Nazdar branded solutions. Allow us to demonstrate the saving available over the OEM product.
You will find the Nazdar brand buried in the history of nearly every inkjet printer manufacturer currently offering products to the market. Nazdar continues to enjoy the position as a preferred inks manufacturer to a number of OEM partners. As one of the most experienced ink development companies in the world, Nazdar offers more knowledge and R&D expertise than any other ink company.
Nazdar are aware of their customers requirements for products that outperform the colour capabilities of the OEM ink, bringing new life to your printer and to your output.
With the industry’s strongest third party warranty, you’ll take comfort in knowing that Nazdar stands behind every drop of Nazdar ink that it supplies. Nazdar’s warranty states that if Nazdar inks are ever proven responsible for a breakdown of a digital printer, Nazdar will provide reimbursement for the cost required to repair any damage to the ink train.
QPS Ltd proudly offer our Nazdar branded products as the most reliable and technically advanced in the industry.
Nazdar 707 Series inks have been designed as a direct replacement of the Mimaki® LUS150 Series inks in use in the JFX500 machines.
Primary features are as follows:
- Chemically compatible with the OEM inks for true plug-and-play
- Close color match to the OEM ink set
- Formulated for use in both flexible and rigid applications
- Long term exterior performance with proven resistance to the effects of UV degradation and color fade.
- Compatible chip for LUS150 series
- Better adhesion to fluted polypropylene
Compatible with a wide range of self supporting flexible and pressure sensitive vinyl, banner, polystyrene, Dibond ®, expanded PVC, polycarbonate, digital grade acrylic, foamboard and digital grade fluted polypropylene
Colors available in 1 liter containers for bulk system.
(OEM compatible containers for Cap A assembly coming soon).
1 Liter Bottles
|Item No.||1 Liter Bottles|