- Formulated as a direct replacement for Fujifilm Uvijet KI inks
- Superior adhesion to resist edge chipping & peeling on flexible and rigid substrates
- Excellent print head & nozzle performance
- Consistent colour density
- Fast curing formula
- Long term exterior performance with proven resistance to the effects of UV degradation and fading
- Colour matched to Uvijet KI inks
Nazdar 291 series ink has been formulated as a direct replacement for the Fujifilm Uvijet KI series inks on the Fujifilm Acuity printer platforms.
Nazdar 291 ink demonstrates industry leading adhesion and can be used with both flexible and rigid substrates. Performance is particularly good with challenging materials such as fluted polypropylene and composite panels.
Outdoor performance matches that of the OEM offering, as with all Nazdar branded solutions. Allow us to demonstrate the saving available over the OEM product.
The ink can be installed quickly and easily. As a direct replacement the Nazdar pouch is simply fitted directly behind an UviJet pouch that has become empty. There is no requirement to flush the printer so one pouch can be changed at a time therefore preventing any ink waste during conversion to the Nazdar 291 series ink.
With the industry’s strongest third party warranty, you’ll take comfort in knowing that Nazdar stands behind every drop of Nazdar ink that it supplies. Nazdar’s warranty states that if Nazdar inks are ever proven responsible for a breakdown of a digital printer, Nazdar will provide reimbursement for the cost required to repair any damage to the ink train.