Surface Pre-Treatments for UV Curing Ink Systems
Certain non-porous substrates can present technical difficulties for UV Curing Inks - Nazdar have developed a range of pre-treatment fluids specially formulated to help eradicate these problems.
- Anti-Static Cleaner - Formulated to completely eradicate surface static from foam board materials. A simple, low cost, wipe on product that solves the problem of misting and over-spray caused by surface static.
- Print Bond V2 - Print Bond V2 is formulated to improve the adhesion of UV curing inks to typically difficult substrates such as fluted polypropylene, composite boards and some acrylic sheet materials. Print Bond V2 makes the handling and finishing of these materials far easier by significantly improving the bond between the cured ink layer and the substrate. Eradicates surface damage and edge chipping when cutting. Print Bond V2 can be applied by spraying or more commonly as a wipe-on.
- Digital Glass Primer - Similar in use and application to the Print Bond but specifically formulated for glass. When dry the glass primer retains perfect clarity ensuring an unimpeded view through any non printed ‘window’ regions of the print.
- Fragrant Print Bond - A variant on Print Bond V2 for use in smaller workshops where ventilation could be an issue. A wipe-on product that has an improved odour for restricted production areas.
NAZKOTE RA1000 UV Premium Liquid Lamination Clear
RA1000 Premium Liquid Lamination Clear is a UV curable protective coating to maximize the durability and abrasion resistance of digitally printed graphics. This product shows excellent clarity and flow-out properties. Primarily for use with self-supporting flexible and pressure sensitive vinyl; cast vinyl is recommended for enhanced outdoor durability.
- Maximum exterior performance with resistance to the effects of UV degradation and colour fading.
- Excellent adhesion on most self-supporting flexible vinyl’s and pressure sensitive vinyl.
- Excellent "flexibility" for decal graphics over curved or irregular surfaces.
NAZKOTE RA2000 UV POP Liquid Lamination Clear
RA2000 POP Liquid Lamination Clear is a UV curable protective coating to enhance the durability and abrasion resistance of digitally printed graphics, this product shows excellent clarity and flow-out properties. It’s primarily used with pressure sensitive vinyl, coated papers, coated cardstocks and some plastics.
- Enhanced exterior performance with resistance to the effects of UV degradation and colour fading.
- Adhesion to most pressure sensitive vinyl, coated paper, coated cardstock and some plastics.
- Fast curing characteristics minimise the risk of "blocking".
NAZKOTE RC Primer UV Liquid Lamination Clear
Roller Coat Clear is a UV curable primer for corrugated polypropylene and can be applied as a protective coating over Piezo UV Digital Inks to enhance abrasion resistance of the printed graphics. This product shows excellent clarity and flow-out properties. The primary features of this product are as follows:
- Designed for indoor and short term outdoor corrugated polypropylene sign applications.
- Fast curing characteristics minimise the risk of “blocking”.