Nazdar Photochrome AQ Inks
High quality alternative inks for the Epson Stylus Pro printers, Nazdar’s PhotoChrome AQ inks are colour matched to the original inks. High Black Density produces deep rich blacks on a wide variety of media, so images have "punch" and good contrast, and Shaded Grey Inks Produces more neutral greys. This makes profiling easier, and enables the "Advanced B/W" printer mode to be used.
The PhotoChrome AQ inks are Plug & Play, so perform seamlessly alongside the original Epson pigment inks and provide more reliable and cleaner printing especially after extended periods of machine non-use.
Superior Gloss Control - all shades of tone from highlight to shadows have the same gloss level. This reduces the "matting down" of black areas seen with cheaper formulations. PhotoChrome produces a more even finish on high gloss and satin papers for professional results on every print.
- High Black Density, enables production of deep rich blacks on a wide variety of media. Images have "punch" and good contrast.
- Shaded grey inks produces more neutral greys. Makes profiling easier, and enables the "Advanced B/W" printer mode to be used.
- Superior gloss control - all shades of tone from highlight to shadows have the same gloss level. This reduces the "matting down" of black areas seen with cheaper formulations. PhotoChrome AQ900 produces a more even finish on high gloss and satin papers.
- Produces a colour gamut equivalent to that produced by the OEM ink product.
- Easy to Profile, used with only basic settings they produce impressive prints making this essentially a Plug & Play ink set.
- Certified 75 year longevity with excellent image stability and durability.
- Users of Nazdar AQ900 inks will benefit from over 65% saving on ink costs when compared with using OEM cartridges.
Available for these Epson Stylus Pro printers:
- AQ600 inks for Epson Stylus Pro 4000, 7600, 9600
- AQ800 inks for Epson Stylus Pro 4800, 7800, 9800
- AQ880 inks for Epson Stylus Pro 4880, 7880, 9880, 7890, 9890, 4900, 7900, 9900
- AQ900 inks for Epson Stylus Pro 4880, 7880, 9880, 7890, 9890, 4900, 7900, 9900
Why use Nazdar inks?
Nazdar inks are often 30% less expensive than the original equipment manufacturers‘ (OEM) ink, while providing the exact same colour and print performance. Although there are many 3rd party ink manufacturers supplying products to the market, very few have the credentials that Nazdar brings to the table.
Annually, Nazdar manufactures and sells hundreds of thousands of cartridges and liters of inkjet inks around the world. Hundreds of printers convert their OEM inks to Nazdar inks annually for the cost savings and support.
Nazdar has been a respected specialty graphic printing ink manufacturer for nearly 100 years.
Nazdar has produced solvent inks for nearly 100 years, Ultra-Violet curing inks for 40 years, and inkjet inks (Lyson) for 30 years. Because of these facts, Nazdar is trusted by several OEM and printer manufacturing companies to manufacture their inks.
All Nazdar products are stringently tested internally and via beta sites, prior to release.
Nazdar products have the best warranty in the business, covering the entire ink train should their inks be proven to have damaged an approved/compatible printer. Nazdar manufacturing‘s Quality Assurance program is fully ISO approved.
Nazdar wide format solvent inks are plug and play when converting from the OEM inks. It’s as simple as swapping out the OEM cartridges with Nazdar ink as they run out. No profile changes are required, as Nazdar Wide Format inks are an exact colour and performance match to the OEM inks.
Nazdar UV and Grand Format Solvent inks do require an ink conversion, work that will be carried out for you by a qualified QPS technician.
If you have any questions about Nazdar ink, please call QPS on Tel: 01704 897575 for expert advice.
QPS Bulk Ink Delivery Systems
Printer not listed? Not sure which ink is right for your printer? Call us on Tel: 01704 897575 for expert advice.