Nazdar inks are often 30% less expensive than the original equipment manufacturers‘ (OEM) ink, while providing the exact same colour and print performance. Although there are many 3rd party ink manufacturers supplying products to the market, very few have the credentials that Nazdar brings to the table.
Annually, Nazdar manufactures and sells hundreds of thousands of cartridges and liters of inkjet inks around the world. Hundreds of printers convert their OEM inks to Nazdar inks annually for the cost savings and support.
Nazdar has been a respected specialty graphic printing ink manufacturer for nearly 100 years.
Nazdar has produced solvent inks for nearly 100 years, Ultra-Violet curing inks for 40 years, and inkjet inks (Lyson) for 30 years. Because of these facts, Nazdar is trusted by several OEM and printer manufacturing companies to manufacture their inks.
All Nazdar products are stringently tested internally and via beta sites, prior to release.
Nazdar products have the best warranty in the business, covering the entire ink train should their inks be proven to have damaged an approved/compatible printer. Nazdar manufacturing‘s Quality Assurance program is fully ISO approved.
Nazdar wide format solvent inks are plug and play when converting from the OEM inks. It’s as simple as swapping out the OEM cartridges with Nazdar ink as they run out. No profile changes are required, as Nazdar Wide Format inks are an exact colour and performance match to the OEM inks.
Nazdar UV and Grand Format Solvent inks do require an ink conversion, work that will be carried out for you by a qualified QPS technician.
If you have any questions about Nazdar ink, please call QPS on Tel: 01704 897575 for expert advice.
The following Nazdar inks are supplied from stock by QPS...
Nazdar Wide Format Solvent Inks
Click the links below for further product information
- Series 202 inks - direct replacement for Roland DG EcoSol Max 2
- Series 203 inks – direct replacement for Roland DG EcoSol Max 3
- Series 2000 inks - direct replacement for Roland DG EcoSol Max
- Series 213 inks for Roland DG AJ-1000i and AJ-740i
- Series 740 inks for Roland DG AJ-1000 and AJ-740
- Series 153 inks - direct replacement for Mimaki ES3
- Series 130 inks – for Mimaki JV150/300 & CJV150/300
- Series 1302 inks for Mimaki JV3
- Series 133 inks for Mimaki JV33 and CJV30
- Series 155 inks for Mimaki JV5
- Series 2100 inks for Mutoh ValueJet
Nazdar UV Curable Inks
- Series 260 Ink for LED Curing systems using Epson Print Heads
- Series 702 – for Canon/Oce Arizona
- Series 703 – for Fujifilm Acuity
- Series 705 – for HP FB 500/700
- Series 710 – for LED Curing systems
- Series 720
- Series 730
- Series 7420
- Series 749
Not sure which of our UV inks is the right choice for your UV printer or specific UV printing application? Please call QPS on Tel: 01704 897575 for expert advice.
Nazdar Grand Format Solvent Inks
Nazdar Textile & Dye Sublimation Inks
Nazdar / Lyson Aqueous Inks
- AQ600 inks for Epson Stylus Pro 4000, 7600, 9600
- AQ800 inks for Epson Stylus Pro 4800, 7800, 9800
- AQ880 inks for Epson Stylus Pro 4880, 7880, 9880, 7890, 9890, 4900, 7900, 9900
- AQ900 inks for Epson Stylus Pro 4880, 7880, 9880, 7890, 9890, 4900, 7900, 9900
QPS Bulk Ink Delivery Systems
Printer not listed? Not sure which ink is right for your printer? Call us on Tel: 01704 897575 for expert advice.