A high quality alternative to Mimaki’s ES3 inks, Nazdar 153 Series inks are for use in the JV33, CJV30, and JV5 printers with an ES3 setup. Nazdar 153 series inks are Plug & Play with ES3 inks, meaning they can be interchanged without any requirement to flush your system, and can also be seamlessly run alongside each other as a mixture (ideal for those with white/metallic ink configurations), this also negates any ink wastage when switching from ES3 to Nazdar 153 Series inks. The detail, colours and vibrancy of prints produced by 153 Series inks are virtually indistinguishable from the same prints with ES3 inks, eliminating any need to reprofile your printer in most situations.
Thanks to a stringent in-house production process, you can expect excellent nozzle performance from these low odour inks, which helps preserve the head life to the standard of ES3 inks, and enables all users to comfortably run this ink. Users of Nazdar 153 Series inks will be covered by Nazdar’s Solvent/UV Ink Warranty[hyperlink], with options for additional cover readily available.
If you run an ES3 compatible printer, and wish to lower your ink costs without compensating on print quality or machine cover, Nazdar 153 series is the solution.
- Colour Matched to Mimaki ES3 Ink
- Plug & Play – no need to flush when switching between Nazdar 153 Series and Mimaki ES3 inks
- No profiling necessary in most situations
- Reliable unattended printing
- Excellent print head & nozzle performance
- Low odour formulation
- High intensity, high gloss colours
- Consistent colour density
- Enhanced drying characteristics minimise the risk of ‘blocking’
- Long term exterior performance with proven resistance to the effects of UV degradation and fading
- Manufactured in the UK & USA
For full details of Nazdar 153 series inks, please see the Data Sheet