NAZDAR 7300 Series UV Curable Digital Imaging Inks for Nur, Dilli and Rasterprint UV Printers
Nazdar 7300 Flexible Series Digital Imaging Inks are designed for use in Zund 215C and 250, Agfa Annapurna XL, Rasterprint® RP720UV, DuPont Chromaprint 22UV, Dilli Neo Titan 1606 and Neo Plus 2506 digital printers.
Primary uses of this product are for POP displays, durable graphics and billboard banners where flexibility is of primary importance.
Typical substrates are vinyl banner, styrene, PVC and fluted polypropylene.
The primary features of these inks are as follows:
- Formulated for use in flexible applications
- Long term exterior performance with proven resistance to the effects of UV degradation and color fade.
- High impact, high intensity colors with expanded color gamut
- Consistent color density values
- Adhesion and die cutting ona variety of substrates
- Reinforced vinyl banner, styrene, pressure sensitive vinyl, PVC, polycarbonate, foam board, fluted polypropylene
Adhesion should always be tested as adhesion does depend upon curing conditions, age and manufacturer of substrate. Adhesion may be improved when the substrate is cleaned with a suitable solvent such as isopropanol.