Specially formulated for heads firing smaller ink drop sizes, in particular those using KM1024/14 such as the Agfa Anapurna, and also printers running the Xaar 1001/1002 print heads. Nazdar’s 720 Series UV cured inkjet inks are primarily used where colour fidelity and adhesion is of paramount importance. It has been formulated for both rigid and flexible applications, typical substrates for this ink are acrylics, styrene, Dibond, foam boards, Sintra, rigid and flexible vinyl, rigid PVC, pressure sensitive banner, and window cling, and it handles challenging materials well such as fluted polypropylene and composite panels.
With this heat bendable ink, you can expect excellent resistance to edge chipping, as well as consistent colour density and an extended colour gamut offering high intensity colours armed with long term exterior performance thanks to its resistance against UV degradation and colour fade. Installation is also very quick and easy with the assistance of a Nazdar certified Technician. Users of Nazdar 720 Series inks will be covered by Nazdar’s Solvent/UV Ink Warranty[hyperlink], with options for additional cover readily available.
If you run a UV Curable Inkjet Printer with a compatible print head and want it performing to its full potential in terms of colour gamut, print quality, durability and longevity, and without compensating on your cover, Nazdar 720 series UV curable inks are the solution.
- Formulated specifically for printers using heated KM1024/1014 and Xaar 1001/1002 print heads
- Superior adhesion to resist edge chipping & peeling on flexible and rigid substrates
- Excellent print head & nozzle performance
- High intensity colours with extended colour gamut
- Consistent colour density
- Fast curing formula
- Long term exterior performance with proven resistance to the effects of UV degradation and fading
- Manufactured in the UK & USA
For full details of Nazdar 720 series inks, please see the Data Sheet