Nazdar 260 Series - LED260
An alternative to Roland’s Eco-UV ink sets, and designed to be run in DX-4 and DX-5 print head LED curing printers at normal conditioned room temperatures, the 260 Series LED inks exhibit excellent adhesion and flexibility on a variety of typical Point of Purchase (POP) substrates, including reinforced vinyl banner and pressure sensitive vinyl, Styrene, Coated Paper, Fluted polypropylene, Foamboard, and Digital Grade Polycarbonate
The fast curing LED formula also boasts long term exterior performance as good as the original ink set, excellent resistance against edge chipping on rigid and flexible substrates, and high intensity colours with an extended colour gamut over the original ink set. These cartridges run just like the OEM ink sets and are colour matched which negates the need to profile in most situations. They are also Plug & Play, meaning there is no requirement to flush your Printer before switching to Nazdar 260 inks – this also negates any wasted ink during the conversion process, as inks can be switched one cartridge at a time as they each deplete.
Users of Nazdar 260 Series inks will be covered by Nazdar’s Solvent/UV Ink Warranty[hyperlink], with options for additional cover readily available.
If you run a Roland EcoUV compatible Printer or a printer with compatible heads, and want an increased colour gamut paired with excellent adhesion, flexibility, external and abrasion resistance – all while making savings against the OEM ink sets and without compensating on printer cover, Nazdar 260 series LED curable inks are the solution.
- Formulated for printers using DX4 & DX5 print heads
- Plug & Play with Roland EcoUV inks, so an easy conversion with no wasted ink
- Superior Colour matched with Roland EcoUV inks which negates the need for profiling in most situations.
- Superior adhesion on flexible and rigid substrates
- Excellent print head & nozzle performance
- High intensity colours with extended colour gamut
- Consistent colour density
- Fast LED curing formula
- Long term exterior performance with proven resistance to the effects of UV degradation and fading- Manufactured in the UK & USA
For full details of Nazdar 260 series inks, please see the Data Sheet